is a co-educational Science College situated on a wide area of 3.5 acres towards the North-West side of the State Capital. It has a beautiful infrastructure. The Diocese of Cuttack, Church of North India, administers the College through a local Managing Committee.
Established in the year 1944
A premier co-educational aided Minority Managed
Educational Institution in the state of Odisha